Thursday, June 27, 2013

Latest Buy: Straight Cut Jeans from Mango (SM Megamall [sale up to 70% off])

It's been a long while since I bought a pair of jeans because most of the jeans today are slim fit (which I'm not really fond of, given that I don't look good on it) and it's seldom nowadays to find a nice straight cut jeans. So I was really ecstatic when I saw the large red SALE sign when I passed by Mango at SM Megamall earlier at lunch today hoping I could grab a nice pair since I love that their jeans are fashionable yet comfy. Almost all of their items are on sale. There are lots of nice blouse and office dresses that are half of its original price. Most of the jeans that are on sale are (as usual) slim fit but there are few pieces of straight cut ones. Luckily I found one that fits my size.









No comments:

Post a Comment