Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yoga+ Ortigas

Since one of my resolution for this year is to focus more on my health, aside from being watchful on my diet, I also decided to enroll in a yoga class. I know that this could also help a lot in my asthma and scoliosis problem. Scouting for a studio nearest to my office is not much of a challenge since there are lots of gym/studio existing in Ortigas area. However, one of my concern is the schedule of classes/sessions because I need to factor in my time at work and the time that I need to be home especially that my son's school already started. So that's why I chose Yoga+ Studio (Ortigas) because aside from its proximity to my office (roughly around 8-min walk), they have several classes throughout the day that I can conveniently choose if my schedule permits me.

If you're a beginner (just like me who is totally zero experience in yoga), they offer 1-week unlimited trial class worth P1000 or an unlimited 1-month for P3000. Fee includes unlimited yoga classes (you may check their website for their weekly class schedule), free use of yoga mats, free water (just bring your own bottle), and they also offer free use of towels. They also have a really nice and well-maintained shower area (toiletries included). They also have a branch in BGC, Taguig City and next month they'll be opening another branch in Makati. 

Location: Ortigas Wellness Alliance, 22nd Floor, Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, Philippines

my membership card

studio (photo courtesy of yogaplus.ph website)

changing/shower area (photo courtesy of yogaplus.ph website)


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Do u happen to know how much is their regular rate once the first-timer promo is done? Thanks heaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Their rates as I recall are the ff:
    P700/class (discounted if you would get their 5- or 10- class card package)
    P6k unlimited monthly (P3500/month if you would pay for 12 months; P3200 for 24-months).

    ReplyDelete